Vacancy for Creative Arts - Internship
Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC
Kirkos sub city: Woreda 2, Infront of Greece embassy
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Place of work
Addis Ababa with possible field work.
Duration of employment
Up to 6 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds.
Based on the company’s internship salary.
21/06/ 2021, 5pm Local Time
· Degree and above in graphics design or equivalent combination of education and experience any other related field.
· Demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.)
· At least 1- 3 years of work experience as a graphics designer or in any direct related jobs.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Porte rate skill
· Willingness to learn and to be couched by senior consultants.
Role and responsibility
· Candidates should have basic graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily In Design, Photoshop, illustrator and CorelDraw.
· Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self-starter, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
· Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
· Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC will not necessarily offer employment after the completion of the internship period.
· The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.