Vacancy for Human Resource Officer
Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC
Kirkos Sub-city: Woreda 2, Chilalo Building, 360
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Junior Level (At least 2 years relevant experience)
Human Resource (HR)
Place of work
Addis Ababa with possible fieldwork
Duration of employment
Full time and permanent
Based on the company’s salary scale.
30/7/ 2021, 5pm Local Time
· MBA or MA with at least 1 years of relevant HR experience
· Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, management, law, and social sciences and humanities from recognized local and international Higher Education Institutions with at least 2 years of experience in human resources.
· Fluency in English and exceptional skill in writing and speaking.
· Good interpersonal communication.
· Willingness to learn and to be couched by senior staff.
· Ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced work environment.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and other basic computer applications.
Operations Management Director
Role and responsibility
· Ensure HR policies and guidelines are being adhered to; local labor laws are being followed; and appropriate measures, policies, and procedures are in place.
· Prepare HR guidelines, tools, templates, etc. Lead the company’s recruitment process.
· Announce vacancies internally and/or externally, as needed and update the announcement in Alephtav system, local job advertising companies, bulletin boards and newspapers. Ensure that announcement is made according to Alephtav rules and regulations.
· Work to successfully onboard all employees.
· Manage the employee files, benefits, and performance records with confidentiality.
· Lead the organizations staff capacity development.
· Lead staff appraisal and development.
· Ensure employees welfare.
How to apply
· Send your CV, cover letter and other credentials to an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and please specify application to “Human Resource-Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged.
· Internal application website: https://alephtavconsult.com/careers
· Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
· Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.