Vacancy for Health Care Internship
Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC
Kirkos sub city: Woreda 2, Infront of Greece embassy
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Place of work
Addis Ababa with possible field work.
Duration of employment
Up to 6 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds.
Based on the company’s internship salary.
01/6/ 2021, 5pm Local Time
· Graduate in Human Medicine from a recognized university in the past 2 years.
· Fluency in English and exceptional skill in writing and speaking.
· Good interpersonal communication.
· Willingness to learn and to be couched by senior consultants.
Role and responsibility
· Participate in the preparation of project proposals and other documents.
· Solicit, review, organize and communicate different local and international consultancy works such as consultancy services, request for proposals and others.
· Follow the implementation of ongoing projects with the support of principal project coordinators and other senior staffs.
· Organize technical and logistic aspects of events such as trainings, workshops, discussion panels, meetings, etc.
· Prepare minutes and proceeding, and follow-up on the implementation of action points for different meetings, workshops, trainings.
· Effectively communicate information to governmental and non-governmental organizations.
· Anticipate and analyze problems and propose solutions in relation to ongoing and upcoming projects of the firm.
· Identify challenges and propose interventional proposal by reviewing scientific journals, administrative reports, and other relevant documents
· Participates in research activities.
How to apply
· Send your CV and cover letter to an email: email@example.com and please specify application to “Health Care-Internship for Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged.
· Internal application website: https://alephtavconsult.com/
· Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
· Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC will not necessarily offer employment after the completion of the internship period.
· The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.