Vacancy for Information Technology Internship
AlephTav Consultancy and Trading PLC
Kirkos sub city: Woreda 2, Infront of Greece embassy
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Place of work
Addis Ababa with possible field work.
Duration of employment
Up to 6 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds.
Based on the company’s internship salary.
01/6/ 2021, 5pm Local Time
a) Graduate from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: computer science, computer engineering, Information technology, health informatics, and other related fields.
b) Must have graduated within the past 2 years or completed coursework and is awaiting graduation.
c) Willingness to learn and to be coached by consultants.
Preferred qualifications and skills
· Experience in relevant object-oriented development tools and languages such as Java, NET, MVC, C#, Phyton, Angular JS, C/C++. Java experience is a plus.
· Strong database management and programming skills.
· Experience developing browser-based applications.
· Track record of accomplishment and practical experience.
· Experience with Open-Source platforms/frameworks/systems such as Linux, Apache frameworks, MySQL and Postgre SQL is a plus.
How to Apply
· Send your CV and cover letter to an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and please specify Application to “Information Technology-Internship for Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
· Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC has the right to cancel this advertisement.
· Internal application website: https://alephtavconsult.com/
· Female applicants are highly encouraged.
· Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
· Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
· Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC will not necessarily offer employment after the completion of the internship period.
· The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.